Friday, May 13, 2011

Tiny Visitors

Hi everybody, thanks for dropping by. This is Michelle, owner of Summer Cottage Antiques. I just wanted to share an experience from my home. We were in awe to see these tiny creatures so close to our front door. These pictures show the hummingbirds nested on my porch. They show up every year and it is so fun to see the babies.
Mommy returns with food while baby waits patiently. Her nest is perched in my favorite chandelier. Hoping you too can enjoy the little things. Photos by Michelle McCauley

3 comments:

Michelle McCauley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariette said...

Dearest Michelle,

How lovely for being able to see their nest and babies! We have them here during spring-summer-fall but I've never detected their nest. You're so lucky!
Love your blog and come here from Sandy, she did mention you in 'My Shabby Streamside Studio'.
Surprised that you don't have more followers with such a classy blog.
Lots of love,

Mariette

bonnies junk in the trunk said...

oh my gosh ... so sweet ... i love watching my birds ~ i love that they use all of the bird houses i have around the property ~ we momma birds are very busy girls
:o)